Monday, December 8, 2008

Life is good!

This past weekend, I spent lots of quality time with my love Joshua and his wonderful family. We drove to Tucson and met up for a barbecue (mmmm beer & hotdogs) at his brother's house before heading out to the ASU vs. UofA football game. There was a sea of bright red (UofA) and smattering of gold (ASU) as we wandered into the stadium. For the life of me, I will never understand how worked up some people can get over a game. Obviously, being in the same state, ASU & UofA are quite competitive. But, is it really necessary to yell at each other? I don't know. I just don't think that I'll ever be so into something that I will stand on the corner and yell insults at the top of my lungs at people that I don't know or even at people that I do know. Such a strange tradition. I'm sure that alcohol has something to do with it as well. All in all, the game was very enjoyable. It was mostly nice to spend time with family! I'm not really a sporty girl. I am more into sparkly things....like beads. :)

Yesterday I went to "It's a Wonderful Life" by AZ Theatre Company. It was very cute and will be an annual show in Phoenix that you can catch again next year. It only runs for one week. I highly suggest that you check it out next year. It is a twist on the original story. The actors and actresses are playing radio actors and actresses reading the parts of "It's a Wonderful Life". It's a great way to get into the holiday spirit.

This is a busy week. I'm flying out to attend a few business meetings and then plan to stop in Oklahoma City for a few days to visit my Dad and his family. I can't wait to see my grandmother. I'm not sure if I will have internet access or not. But, I'll do my best to post when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails