I had such a nice vacation. You may have noticed, I even took a break from blogging. I just needed to shut off the computer and enjoy the real world for a few days...and boy did I enjoy myself:
- I walked 60 miles in the San Diego Breast Cancer 3day!
- I enjoyed San Diego for 5 days.
- I am on book 4 of the Twilight series (
Breaking Dawn) - So, I read book 2 ( New Moon) & book 3 ( Eclipse). These books are real page turners!
- And speaking of, Erin & I went to the Twilight movie as well!
- I taught a class at the Gypsy Trader for WigJig ornaments. We made cute angels.
- I watched countless episodes of Battlestar Galactica with my boyfriend.
- I slept.
- I played scrabble.
- I spent lots of time with Joshua.
- I cooked and ate Thanksgiving dinner.
- We hung outdoor Christmas lights.