Monday, November 10, 2008

Emeryville, CA

So Jamie and I flew into California today and met up at the Oakland airport. Being that we didn't have anywhere to be, we stopped in Emeryville and wandered around a bit. H&M, Sephora (I think I smelled just about every fragrance), Barnes & Noble....what more does a girl need? Isn't this hat silly....

... I don't think it is quite me. Maybe if I lived somewhere snowy? Nah, probably not! I did get a hat but it was a little more on the discreet side. I also bought Twilight. I have been hearing from everyone that I HAVE to read it.

Then we met up with 2 of my nearest and dearest, Jess & David for dinner at Chevy's.

What a great day?!!! Although we did end up getting lost on our way to Petaluma (ummm are we half way to Sacramento - oooops), we figured it out and all is well that ends well. Pretty good day, if I do say so myself...and I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails