Thursday, September 18, 2008

Three Cups of Tea

Three Cups of Tea: One Man's Mission to Promote Peace . . . One School at a Time by Greg Mortenson


My review


rating: 5 of 5 stars
It always amazes me how much one person can change so many lives, either for the better or the worse. This true story was inspiring. It is easy to see how Greg Mortenson has made and kept so many friends despite distance, time, space or war. He and his wife seem like very genuine and kind people. I didn't know a thing about this book when I picked it up and now I can't imagine having not read it.

View all my reviews.

You should read this book. Greg Mortenson has some good ideas on how to fight terrorism through education & good will. The world is better place for having him in it. This is a wonderful cause!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails