Sunday, September 7, 2008

Back from Utah

We made it home safe and sound! The wedding was beautiful. My cousin Danny married his bride Janika in the Utah Capitol Building located in downtown Salt Lake City.


My Mom has 9 siblings...actually my Dad does too. However, Danny is on my Mom's side of the family. I'd say that about half of the family were able to make to the wedding. Here we are....

This is the building as we were pulling away for the evening...what an amazing place to get married!

The next day we went to Park City. We stopped in at the Utah Olympic Park. We got to see the skiers doing their summer practice - VERY COOL! I've never seen anything quite like it.


Josh & I rode a zip line and took a toboggan ride down the side of the mountain. It was fun!

Then we wandered around in downtown Park City, UT. We took an hour long ski lift ride. The scenery and the fresh air were great. Here are my cousin Ash & Josh on the ski lift.

Look at that scenery!!!

So fun!!!

We wore ourselves out on our short 3day excursion, but we had a lot of fun. Utah is a lovely place to visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails