Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Happy birthday Joshua!


So today is Josh's birthday. I posted the following on my myspace blog March 8, 2008 - but it is as true today as it was then and I supposed it will be just as true 10, 15 or 50 years from now. So, I thought that I'd share here too....

There are some people that you meet in your life that just amaze you! Josh is one of those people. Of all of the people that I know, I think that he has the hardest job on a day-to-day basis. And not only is his job difficult, but he has made his way through a masters program that required that he not only find time for school but be consistently involved in an internship. I am so proud of him and his work in our community.

There are so many great things that I could share about Josh, from his faith to his love of his family to his sense of humor to his intelligence, but I will spare you from going on and on. I just count my lucky stars that we somehow found each other because I am so fortunate to have him in my life and I am so honored to be his girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails