Friday, May 16, 2008

Oh no!

So I wasn't going to write again this weekend - but I can't help but share. So, I took Honey in for her wash and brush. They thought I meant wash & shave. They shaved all of her hair off!

Here she is before, notice how fluffy she is:


Here she is now:

I almost didn't recognize her! She looks so different. She only has "honey" colored hair on her head and tail....I was in shock, to say the least. But now, it is starting to grow on me. I guess I will see how she likes it. There is no turning back now.

My hair cut went much better:


2 inches shorter and feeling a whole lot lighter and ready to tackle summer! Yay, Red door spa!

I also got this surprise on my doorstep today:


PRETTY! I love birthday flowers. I'm a pretty lucky girl, I'd say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails