Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My birthday!

So, it is my birthday on Saturday. I'm taking a long weekend to catch up on some well deserved (if you ask me) rest. Honey and I are both getting our hair done on Friday. Honey at the Poochie's Pet Grooming, while I'm off to the Red Door Spa at the Biltmore for a cut. On Saturday morning, I'm meeting up with the girls for brunch and then I'm spending the evening with my handsome boyfriend, Joshua. The rest of the time will be spent doing exactly what I want, when I want. I feel like beading - okay. I feel like having coffee - sure. I'm just going to go where the wind takes me and maybe even stop to smell my roses on my back patio.


(our first rose bloom)

So, all that aside - if you are feeling generous and have a few dollars to share, please help me celebrate my birthday by donating to the Breast Cancer 3-day. The weekend before Thanksgiving - November 21-23, 2008, I will be walking 60 miles with Team Beadalicious in San Diego, CA. I am only a few dollars (well - $200) short from my minimum to walk. For those of you that have already donated - THANK YOU!

Donate Now!

Happy Birthday to me! Have a good weekend. Stay out of trouble - I'll be back Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails