Saturday, May 10, 2008

ATC Production of "A Clean House"

What a nice day?! I cleaned my house this morning and ironically enough, I went to see a play called The Clean House with my aunt this afternoon. My best friend of many years, Erin Erickson is the Marketing Director for the Arizona Theatre Company (ATC). Erin and I met in the drama program at our high school in Montana. Since then, she has blossomed into one of the most beautiful women that I know, inside and 0ut. ATC is blessed to have her and she is blessed to have them. At any rate, I decided to go out to lunch and to the play with my aunt for Mother's day. My Mom isn't here - so she is just about as close as I can get! We had a really nice afternoon. The Clean House was wonderful. It's a dark comedy by Sarah Ruhl. The neatest part of today's show is that beforehand, we got a chance to learn about the play and the play write in an ATC program called "page to stage". The play runs until May 18th at the Herberger Theatrein downtown Phoenix, AZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails